Creating & Sending Invoices
- Your guest's email address
- Your guest's first and last name
- The proposed start date
- The total price you need to charge
- Login to your AnyRoad account and go to Invoices
- Click on + Create Invoice
- Fill out the blank fields with your guest's information and experience details
Once you do the above, a Send button will appear, next to the Save Draft button. Press Send to submit the invoice to your guests.
There are several configurations you can apply on your Invoices, depending on what was agreed with the guest.
1. Deposits: You can collect up to 50% of the total cost before the experience. To do so, click on More Details and provide the percentage of the total cost you would like to charge in advance. The remaining balance will be collected 7 days before the experience by default.
2. Service Fee: You can select who will absorb the service fee on each invoice you send. If you choose to cover the fees, your guests will only pay the experience cost. If you choose to pass the fee to your guests, they will see the price breakdown in their invoice and will need to cover both costs. Alternatively, you can bake the fee into the total price and select to cover the fee yourself, in case you do not want to show the price breakdown on your invoices.
3. Experience Details: You can provide more information on the requested experience, by clicking on More Details. This will show a second page to your invoice, where you can provide a title for the experience, the location, a start time, the agreed number of guests, as well as enable the deposit option outlined above.
4. Notes/Itinerary: You can include more information or instructions to your guest, to receive in their confirmation email, such as directions to reach your brand home, items to bring, or important safety instructions. To do so, click on Notes / Itinerary, after clicking on More Details.
When you're done configuring your invoice details, press the Send button. Your guests will receive an email shortly after, with an outline of the invoice details and a payment link to complete their booking. All invoice payments are made in a secure, single-use, encrypted AnyRoad page.
Right after completing their payment, your guests will receive a confirmation email, very similar to an online booking confirmation email. The only addition to that page would be the Notes/Itinerary message if you gave additional details when creating the invoice.
Click here to learn more about managing your invoices, after sending them to your guests.
Important Note: if you need to send an invoice while on-the-go, you can send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will generate and send an invoice for you to your guests.
- Guest Email
- Guest First and Last Name
- Start and End Date/Time
- Total Price
- Service Fee Covering Preference
- Cancellation Policy
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or reach out to your Account Manager to schedule a training on using Invoices.