Adding Bookings Manually
It's easy to add bookings to your AnyRoad calendar whether they come from walk-ins, phone conversations or elsewhere. Like all AnyRoad bookings, you can send confirmation emails, message guests and reschedule reservations as needed.
You can also take payment immediately via credit or debit card, cash, or choose the option to collect payment later. It's free to add new bookings to your AnyRoad Calendar unless you choose to collect a payment via credit or debit card, where the service fee will be applied.
Follow the steps below to add bookings manually on your Calendar:
1. Click on the + New Booking button (the top right-hand side of the page).
2. Choose whether you want to create a New/Custom booking or record a reservation for one of your existing experiences and provide the required booking details (# of guests, requested date and time, total price, etc)
On New/Custom experiences, the first step is specifying the total number of guests and the requested start date and time. Then, you'll need to specify the total duration of the activity and finally the price.
For free tours, simply enter 0 in the Total Price and click the Continue button. For paid tours, choose the currency you prefer and add the total price for the requested activity. Click Continue when you're ready to enter the guest details and save the booking.
If a slot is overbooked when you hover over the date you will be able to see by how much. You will also be able to see bookings on hold, which are bookings in progress that are currently being reserved (including guest checkout and added bookings on Front Desk).
3. Add the required Guest Information, such as their name and email address which are mandatory fields to save the booking. You can also select to send your guests a personalized confirmation email once you record the booking.
Adding a phone number is optional if you'd like your guest to receive a reminder text message 3 days before the tour. 4. Choose a Payment Type, from the options below:
- Already Paid - If you already received payment for the booking elsewhere.
- Credit/Debit Card - Take payment now via AnyRoad's secure credit/debit card processor (the AnyRoad % service fee applies). If your tour has a deposit set, the deposit will be collected now and the remaining balance will be charged automatically before the tour.
- Cash/Other - Full payment accepted as cash, check (or by other means). Booking will be saved as "Paid in full".
- Not Now - Skip payment for now. Booking will be saved as "Unpaid". You can always collect and record payment at a later time via cash or credit/debit card.
For set tours the cancellation policy associated with the tour automatically applies, while for custom tours you can select a different policy per booking. Click on the Continue to Billing Information button if you want to collect payment online.
5. Enter the Billing Details, for bookings paid via Credit or Debit Card. If you want to collect a payment via AnyRoad's secure credit/debit card processor the service fee will apply. You also have the option to add a discount code, if applicable by clicking on +Promo Code on the checkout page.
Please contact us to set up any discount codes you might want to offer your guests.If you don't have the guest's billing details or would like to collect payment at a later time, you can mark the booking as Unpaid, by selecting the Not Now option. You will easily be able to collect payment later by clicking on the Take Payment button on the booking details.
Once you process the payment and save, the booking status will be updated to Paid.
6. The last step is selecting whether or not you want to send your guest a Confirmation Email. Confirmation and reminder emails are automatically sent to your guests for all bookings processed via credit/debit card. For all other bookings, you can choose whether to send a confirmation and reminder email or not.
Your booking is confirmed and saved! It will automatically appear in your booking list and AnyRoad Calendar.