Adding Bookings Manually
In your Dashboard, you can manually add bookings to your AnyRoad calendar. Like all AnyRoad bookings, you can send confirmation emails, message guests, and reschedule reservations as needed.
You can also take payment immediately via credit or debit card, cash, or choose the option to collect payment later.
You also have the option to add a booking without selecting a payment method or you can choose to collect payment via credit or debit card, where the service fee will be applied. Learn more about how to Send Payment Requests on Added Bookings.
Follow the steps below to add bookings manually to your Calendar:
- Click on the + New Booking button (at the top right-hand side of the page).
- Choose whether you want to create a New/Custom booking or record a booking for one of your existing experiences and provide the required booking details (# of guests, requested date and time, total price, etc)
- On New/Custom experiences, the first step is specifying the total number of guests and the requested start date and time. Afterward, you will need to specify the total duration of the activity and, finally, the price.
For free experiences, simply enter a 0 (zero) in the Total Price spot and click the Continue button. For paid experiences, choose the currency you prefer and add the total price for the requested activity. Click Continue when you are ready to enter the guest details and then Save the booking.
To add bookings on existing experiences, after selecting the experience, specify the total number of guests and choose one of the available time slots. The booking price will automatically be calculated based on the number of guests you have chosen. Click Continue when you are ready to enter the guest details and Save the booking.
- If you hover over the date, you will be able to see by how many spots an experience has been overbooked. You will also be able to see bookings on hold, which are bookings in progress that are currently being created (including guest checkout and added bookings from Front Desk).
- Add the required Guest Information, such as their name and email address which are mandatory fields to save the booking. You can also select to send your guests a personalized confirmation email once you record the booking. Adding a phone number is optional. Securing a telephone number ensures that your guest will receive a reminder text message 3 days before the experience date.
- Choose a Payment Type from the options below:
- Already Paid - If you have already received payment for the booking elsewhere.
- Credit/Debit Card - Takes payment at that moment (the service fee automatically will be applied). If your tour has been set up to require a deposit, the deposit will be collected at this point and the remaining balance will be charged automatically before the tour.
- Cash/Other - Full payment accepted as cash, check (or by other means). Booking will be saved as Paid in full.
- Not Now - Skip payment for now. Booking will be saved as Unpaid. You can always collect and record payment at a later time via cash, credit/debit card, or sending a payment request.
For set experiences the cancellation policy associated with the tour automatically applies, while for custom ones you can select a different policy per booking. Click on the Continue to the Billing Information button if you want to collect payment online.
- Enter the Billing Information for bookings paid via Credit or Debit Card. Enter a discount code, if applicable, by clicking on the +Promo Code on the checkout page. The amount will be automatically subtracted from the experience cost before the charge has been finalized.
Find out more information about Discount Codes.
If you do not have the guest's billing details or would like to collect payment at a later time, you can mark the booking as Unpaid, by selecting the Not Now option. You will easily be able to collect payment later by clicking on the Take Payment button on the booking details. Once you have added the payment information and pressed
ave, the booking status will be updated to
- Selecting whether or not to send your guest a Confirmation Email is the final step. Confirmation and reminder emails are automatically sent to your guests for all bookings processed via credit/debit card. For all other bookings, you can choose whether to send a confirmation and reminder email or not.
A confirmed booking will be saved as well and will automatically appear on your booking list and in the Dashboard Calendar.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.