To access and download your experience Manifest go to your Dashboard > Bookings > Calendar. Click on the Manifest download icon and follow the prompts, as outlined below.
You can download a manifest for an individual time slot, by going to your Bookings tab and selecting the specific time slot you need:
To download a full day's manifest just go to your Bookings, filter by day and click on the icon below:
You can also access the manifest from your Dashboard, on computer or mobile, and quickly download any Manifest:
Just follow the prompts to download the manifest of your choice, by selecting date and experiences to include:
Your tour manifest will open up in your browser but since it is in a PDF format you can easily print it, download it and/or share it:
Tour Manifests include:
- Guest name, email and phone number
- Total number of guests booked
- Total amount paid
- Add-ons per booking
- Notes submitted by guests when they booked
- Your internal notes
Advanced Tip: You can change the PDF format into a downloadable CSV file by simply changing "pdf" to "
Unique Resource Portals are now live! This new feature assigns a unique URL for every partner/instructor, which lets them see all their upcoming classes and bookings in real-time.
To use this feature, you need to have Resources enabled. Click here to learn more about Resources and how they work.
Useful notes on Resource Portals:
- The unique link for each resource is available on your Dashboard and can be shared individually. It never changes and it's always updated in real-time. No login is required to access it and it includes the company name and the resource first name (see example above).
- You can customize the company name in the URL. Just get in touch with our Support Team or your Account Manager to set that up.
- The manifest link includes all booked tours and timeslots each resource is assigned to, and it shows the number of bookings (including timeslots with 0 bookings).
- Each booking showing in the manifest includes details like the booking ID, add-ons purchased, answers to questions on checkout, guest messages from the booking, and any internal notes you added.
- All manifests are optimized for mobile.
- AnyRoad's Customer Support is available via the manifest.
If you have any additional questions, please, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.