You can easily access your Tour Manifest by going to your Bookings, Dashboard or Calendar tab. Click on the Manifest download icon and follow the prompts, as outlined below.
You can download a manifest for an individual time slot, by going to your Bookings tab and selecting the specific time slot you need:
To download a full day's manifest just go to your Bookings, filter by day and click on the icon below:
You can also access the manifest from your Dashboard, on computer or mobile, and quickly download any Manifest:
Just follow the prompts to download the manifest of your choice, by selecting date and experiences to include:
Your tour manifest will open up in your browser but since it is in a PDF format you can easily print it, download it and/or share it:
Tour Manifests include:
- Guest name, email and phone number
- Total number of guests booked
- Total amount paid
- Add-ons per booking
- Notes submitted by guests when they booked
- Your internal notes
Advanced Tip: You can change the PDF format into a downloadable CSV file by simply changing "pdf" to "
Unique Guide Manifests are now live! This awesome new feature assigns a unique URL for every guide/teacher, which lets them see all their upcoming classes and bookings in real time.
To use this feature, you need to have Resources enabled. Click here to learn more about Resources and how they work.
Useful notes on Resource Manifests:
- The unique link for each resource is available on your Dashboard and can be shared individually. It never changes and it's always updated real-time. No login is required to access it and it includes the company name and the resource first name (see example above).
- You can customize the company name in the URL. Just get in touch with our Support Team or your Account Manager to set that up.
- The manifest link includes all booked tours and timeslots each resource is assigned to, and it shows the number of bookings (including timeslots with 0 bookings).
- Each booking showing in the manifest includes details like the booking ID, add-ons purchased, answers to questions on checkout, guest messages from the booking, and any internal notes you added.
- All manifests are optimized for mobile.
- AnyRoad's Customer Support is available via the manifest.
If you have any additional questions, please, contact us via email at email@example.com.