What is AnyRoad?
AnyRoad is a beautifully simple Experience Management Software that helps you manage your experiences.
Whether you offer set tours or highly customized experiences we help you take payments, communicate with your guests, manage your day-to-day operations and collect valuable data to help you understand how the activities you offer impact your brand.
How does AnyRoad help?
AnyRoad includes everything you need take online bookings and payments, communicate with your guests, and run your business efficiently:
- Online booking for your website, in any country and currency
- Data collection for better understanding your customers and the impact of your experiences on your brand - Learn more
- Data analytics for understanding how to read the data you collect and building better strategies - Learn more
- Credit/debit card payments and deposits - Learn more
- Invoicing for custom or private tours - Learn more
- Calendar built for tours and activities - Learn more
- Booking management - add new bookings, rescheduling, refunds, and more - Learn more
- Guest communications, emails and SMS notifications - See Examples
- Collect reviews from your guests (on TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.) - Learn more
- Amazing 24/7 support for you and your guests
- Compatible with desktop, mobile, and tablet
What makes us different?
We created AnyRoad because we identified a gap in:
Guest Booking Experience
If you've spent any time booking a tour or activity online, you've probably noticed that the guest booking experience - from reserving a tour to follow-up emails and communication - often doesn't match the quality of the tour. Your entire business is focused on a great guest experience, and so should your booking software. AnyRoad offers guests a delightful booking experience that matches the quality of your tours, and it shows in our online booking experience, guest emails and communication, and our entire support team.
The major difference between AnyRoad and other booking systems is evident in the delightful simplicity of our software. We don't think our partners need or want complex features like advanced analytics. Our goal is to equip you with technology that actually allows you to be away from your gadgets, doing what makes work exciting.
Our primary goal at AnyRoad is to help you focus on what you love, which also means freeing your time by supporting your clients. This is why our incredible, friendly support team offers both you and your guests unparalleled 24/7 personal support. If your guest has a question, you can be certain that our team will know your business well enough to respond the way you would.
AnyRoad is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Not every business needs the same thing. Whether you offer set tours or custom experiences, we’ve designed our software to meet your needs. Not looking to add online booking to your website? We’re the only tool that offers you an awesome alternative.
Will AnyRoad Affect Customer Communications?
Not at all! Remember, AnyRoad was not designed with a one-size-fits-all mentality.
If you prefer speaking with guests before they book, you should continue to do so! With AnyRoad, you can:
- Continue communicating with your guests via email or on the phone. Once you’ve finalized details and they’re ready to book, simply send them a customized bill with AnyRoad Invoices. Your guest will be able to pay with their credit card and will receive confirmation of their booking. You will also be protected against cancellations and can collect a deposit. It's a win-win!
- Add online booking to your website, but only allow visitors to request bookings. This means that you will have to review their request and can communicate with them before you accept, reschedule or decline.If you prefer not to speak with guests before they book, you can:
- Add online booking to your website and ask our team to enable automatic acceptance for you. By doing so, each booking request will be accepted based on your availability and guests will immediately receive confirmation of their upcoming experience with you!
- Booking management actually makes it easier.
Online Booking Benefits
If you currently accept booking by direct contact or walk-ins, there are a lot of good reasons why you should move to online booking, regardless of whether you use AnyRoad.
1. Your guests want the option to pay online
Meet Guest Expectations
Today, more than 60% of visitors book their adventures online, which is why it’s expected that businesses of all sizes around the world have an online system in place. The easiest the booking experience, the more likely visitors are to book an experience with you.
Ensure Guest Security
When your guests pay and book online, they’ll immediately receive a receipt and confirmation for their upcoming experience with you. This means that they don’t have to worry about writing a check or withdrawing cash, or even doing a bank transfer. It also helps in avoiding last-minute confusion.
2. Online booking makes your life simpler
Be Responsive 24/7
Unless you have a team that works around the clock, it’s impossible to accommodate guests while you’re asleep or on vacation. Therefore, you run the risk of losing business. With online booking, and with AnyRoad’s 24/7 live support team, you can rest assured that your guests will be taken care of when you’re unable to respond.
Pay For Upfront Costs
If you need to pay for your guest’s transportation, lunch or hotel room, you’ll need to collect money prior to their arrival. With AnyRoad, your guests can easily pay you up to 50% of the total cost before the experience. You no longer have to worry about spending your own money.
Enforce a Cancellation Policy
What happens if your guests don’t show up or if they cancel last-minute? Chances are that you’ve set aside time and energy to offer them an amazing experience, and you’ll have no reward to show for it. With online booking, AnyRoad enforces your cancellation policy and ensures that you get paid.
Even if you’re manually adding bookings to your calendar, it’s likely that you’ll run into a double-booking here and there. With a calendar designed to automatically organize your bookings and sync with your online availability, you’ll lower the chances of having to cancel on a guest.
Do you market my business for me?
No! AnyRoad is not a listing site nor do we market your business for you or resell your activities. However, AnyRoad can help you grow your business and many of our partners have done so using AnyRoad.
1. Free up more time to focus on marketing and growth
When you use AnyRoad, we take care of your day-to-day tasks, ranging from sending confirmation emails to responding to guest questions and organizing your calendar. You'll have additional time every week to focus on marketing and growing your business.
2. Turn more potential clients into paying guests
Whether you add our online booking to your website, or simply use our custom invoices, you’ll make a professional first impression, which boosts the likelihood of potential clients turning into paying guests.
3. Generate more referrals & positive reviews
When guests have a memorable experience from start to finish, they’re likely to celebrate by referring you to friends and writing reviews on your platform of choice (i.e. TripAdvisor or Yelp). When you use AnyRoad, your guests receive modern and personalized attention both before and after you meet them in-person, which further encourages them to spread the word about your business.