Blocking Dates & Times on the Calendar
Blackout dates help you manage your availability straight through your AnyRoad account. You can choose between blacking out entire days or simply making specific booking slots on your calendar unavailable.
Blocking Out an Entire Day
- Login to your AnyRoad account and click on Experiences.
- Find the experience you want to set unavailable dates on and click on Edit.
3. Once you click on Edit, the tour details page will open up where you will be able to navigate to different tabs, to configure different components of your experience. Click on Scheduling. 4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a section to add exceptions to the availability rules by creating blackout dates. Click on the highlighted link. 5. A pop-up calendar will open up, where you can select the dates you want to blackout. Once you're ready simply click on the Done button at the bottom of the pop-up window. Don't forget to click on Save before exiting the tour details view.Blacking Out a Specific Time
If you want to block a specific booking slot you will need to go into the Bookings tab on your AnyRoad account and follow the steps below:
- Make sure the Showing on Calendar option is selected.
- Click on Filters and select the All Scheduled option on the second button.
3. Find the booking slot you want to mark as unavailable and click on it to show more details. Click on the Block All Availability button to make this slot unavailable for online bookings.
Once you've blocked the availability for a booking slot, guests will no longer be able to request bookings for that start time.
If you need to revert your changes, you can always go back and make the booking slot available by following the same steps as above, but clicking on the Unblock Availability button which will have replaced the Block all Availability button.
You can use Filters to show all the blocked booking slots on your Calendar, to quickly review the spots you've marked as unavailable.
You can also review days or booking slots that have been marked as unavailable on the Experiences tab, under Scheduling.
When making changes to your availability and booking slots keep in mind that:
- Any changes to the availability will only affect future slots and bookings based on your timezone
- Recurring availability creates a slot up to 365 days in the future
- Added bookings & guest checkout can be made up to 365 days ahead
- A new slot is created at 12:00 am every day (your timezone)