Booking Buttons For Facebook
Adding a Book Now button on your Facebook page will enable your guests to make a booking on both desktop and mobile versions of Facebook.
Please follow the steps below to add a Facebook Book Now button:
1. Log into your AnyRoad account and click on Experiences
2. Click Preview All from the top-right corner (this is where you can see what your experiences look like as viewed by your customers).
3. Copy the URL of your preview page.
4. Log into your Facebook business page (make sure the account you are logged into has admin rights for that page).
5. Click Add Button. If you already have a button, you will see a small arrow in the upper right corner of that button where you'll be able to edit it.
6. Click on " Book with you" to get the drop down menu.
7. From the drop down menu, select the " Book Now" option (Step 1).
8. On the next page select the option " Link to Website" (Step 2).
9. Add the URL (webpage address) as seen in Step 3 for the listings page of your website and click on " Save".
Pro tip: You can also use a specific tour's URL for a more direct approach.
Your Facebook Booking Button is now live.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.