Booking Buttons For Facebook
It's quick and easy to add a Booking Button to your Facebook page. Simply follow the steps below and you'll be ready in just a few minutes!
Adding a Facebook Booking Button will allow your guests to visit your website booking page and book a tour. The button will appear on your Facebook Business Page on both desktop and mobile.
Here is how it's done:
1. Log into your AnyRoad account & Click on Tours
2. Click Preview Tours from the top-right corner (this is where you can see what your tours look like to your customers)
3. Copy the URL of your preview page
4. Log into Facebook and go to your business page (make sure you are logged in as the admin of your business page)
5. Click Add Button. If you already have a button you will see a small arrow in the upper right corner of that button where you'll be able to edit it.
6. Select the Book Now option as the button style from the drop-down menu and paste the URL of your AnyRoad preview page (step 3).
Pro tip: You can also use a specific tour's URL for a more direct approach
7. Click the Create 'button
Congrats, your Facebook Booking Button is now live! If you're interested in our Full Integration for Facebook, where guests are able to book one of your experiences directly through Facebook, contact us!