How To Uninstall the AnyRoad Integrations
All AnyRoad integrations are snippets of code that simply generate an iFrame, which embeds your Tour List, Descriptions and Availability from your AnyRoad Dashboard into a page on your own website.
Regardless of where your website is built (Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, etc) you can easily install and uninstall the AnyRoad Plugin yourself. It is a pretty simple and straightforward process, where you only need to remove any script previously installed and/or booking buttons you might have linked with your AnyRoad tours.
The AnyRoad snippet looks something like this:
In order to find and remove this script, you'll have to:
- Log in to the backend of your website
- Go to the page that displays your AnyRoad integration
- Find the code that looks similar to the example above, and delete it
- Save/publish the page
Once this script is removed your page will be clear, without any references to AnyRoad and all functionality previously provided by our services will no longer work.
However, please keep in mind that if you have more sources linked with your AnyRoad tours you should make sure to remove those as well because they will stop working as soon as you remove the Plugin from your website.
- All the linked Booking Buttons on your website
- Your Facebook Booking Buttons
You won't need to delete these buttons in order to change their links, you'll only need to make sure they don't direct your guests to your previously deleted AnyRoad Integration.
To do so, just make sure to change the
href attribute on each button, as outlined below:
Are you a Wordpress User?
For Wordpress, you can easily uninstall the AnyRoad Integration and remove any snippets of code from the pages you have inserted them by deactivating and deleting the AnyRoad Plugin.
Here is how:
- Log in to your Wordpress backend
- Go to your Plugins tab, and click on "Installed Plugins"
3. Find the AnyRoad Plugin and click on "Deactivate" - this will turn off the Plugin and all linked buttons from everywhere on your website
4. If you don't intend to revisit AnyRoad in the future feel free to delete the Plugin completely, otherwise, you can just leave it deactivated until you're ready to reinstall it in the future
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Customer Support team via the AnyRoad website or email them at email@example.com.