Uninstalling the AnyRoad Integration
You can easily uninstall the AnyRoad Plugin yourself regardless of where your website is built (WordPress, Wix, Weebly, etc). It is a simple and straightforward process, where you only need to remove any script previously installed and/or booking buttons you might have linked with your AnyRoad experiences.
If you have opted to fully integrate your website with AnyRoad, you will need to remove the snippet/script that you were provided.
In order to find and remove this script, you will have to:
- Log in to the backend of your website.
- Go to the page that displays your AnyRoad integration.
- Find the code that looks similar to the example below, and delete it.
If you have opted to use Booking Buttons instead of the full integration, you will not need to delete these buttons in order to change their links. Instead, you will only need to make sure they direct your guests to the new location that your experiences reside at.
If you are using Booking Buttons then you just need to replace the link related to each button with the new link of the location your experiences reside at
To do so, just make sure to change the
href attribute on each button, as outlined below:
Are you a WordPress User?
For WordPress, you can easily uninstall the AnyRoad Integration and remove any snippets of code from the pages you have inserted them by deactivating and deleting the AnyRoad Plugin.
Here is how:
- Log in to your WordPress backend
- Go to your Plugins tab, and click on "Installed Plugins"
3. Find the AnyRoad Plugin and click on "Deactivate" - this will turn off the Plugin and all linked buttons from everywhere on your website
4. If you don't intend to revisit AnyRoad in the future feel free to delete the Plugin completely, otherwise, you can just leave it deactivated until you're ready to reinstall it in the future
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.