AnyRoad's messaging interface introduces a number of features.
- A responsive user experience that also works great on mobile phones
- You can Search messages by guest name or email
- You have the ability to Archive any messages (instead of delete) and you can also see all your Archived Messages
- You have the ability to mark messages as Read or Unread
- All messages for a booking are Threaded into the same group
- You can also see more details about the booking associated with the message or inquiry at the top of messaging (including the status), and you can click through to see the actual booking
- The optional additional comment that guests can add during Checkout appears in the messages as well (including on booking details and email like before) but it doesn’t trigger an additional email
- If you have multi-user accounts activated, you can see which sub-account responded to a message in a thread
- We have temporarily removed the Attachments from the new Messaging Interface, which will be added back in the future
- Character limit in Messages in AnyRoad is 35000 characters.