Advanced Experience Settings
There are many experience settings that you can edit via your AnyRoad Dashboard. Automatically accepting a booking feature is one of them. You can also select how many days or minutes prior to an experience a guest can be allowed to make a booking.
Here is how you can edit the Advanced Settings in your experiences:
- Login to your AnyRoad Account
- Click on Experiences
- Click on Edit under the experience you would like to edit
- You will see five tabs on the left which all assist you to navigate through your experience setup. Click on the tab Advanced Settings.
Advanced settings are made up of two features: Booking Preferences and Email Customizations.
Under the Booking Preferences tab, you can find two sections: Booking Confirmation and Online Booking Window.
In Booking Confirmation you have the option to make your bookings automatically or manually accepted. When you have this setting as Accept booking automatically, the booking is confirmed the moment your guests make a booking request on your page. If this is set as Review request before accepting or rejecting, once the guests make a booking, their booking request remains pending until you accept or reject it. Find out more information on how to accept booking requests.
Under Online Booking Window you can select the time frame during which an experience can be booked. The Look-ahead shows how early the experience can be booked. Keep in mind that Unlimited is 365 days before the experience, which is the earliest a booking can be made online.
In the next part, you see the option Can be booked the same day:
- If you select No, then it does not allow same-day bookings. The next option is in days (how many days before the experience), with 1 Day meaning cutoff at 12am the day before the experience.
- If you select Yes, then it allows even same-day bookings. The next option is in minutes (how much time ahead of the experience you allow bookings).
After any changes, please make sure to click on Save, so that they appear on the live experience page.
In the Email Customizations tab, you can find a text box where custom content can be added. This content will be displayed on all guest Confirmation and Reminder emails for that experience. The custom content can include formatted text, bullet points or numbered items, links, and images.
In Advanced Settings, there can also be a third sub-tab, Resources. Find more information on Resources and how to enable them.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.