AnyRoad's Multi-User feature enables users to create an unlimited number of associated accounts under the same business or across multiple different accounts.
Each type of sub-account has different levels of access that determine what they're able to view and edit. Additionally, you can now give users multiple different roles with different levels of access and associate them with multiple AnyRoad accounts. This means a user can have Admin access to one account but also be a Staff Member (or any other available account type) on a different AnyRoad account.
When setting up Multi-User Accounts, you'll need to specify one Owner per AnyRoad account who will have full access and the ability to modify the access level of all associated sub-accounts.
AnyRoad currently supports the following types of User Accounts:
1. Owner Account
- The Owner email address is the default email used for all guest communications, which can also be customized according to your preferences.
- Owner accounts have access to all operational tools including Dashboard, messages, bookings, invoices and tour setup.
- Owner accounts have access to all data including guest feedback, NPS Score, Insights, and Downloadable Reports.
- Owner accounts have access to all account settings including business profile, website setup, and payout preferences.
- Owner accounts have the ability to modify all sub-users (Admin, Staff - Full Access, Staff - Partial Access, Cashier, Data Analyst) and remove associated accounts.
2. Admin Account
- Admins can access the same information with the Owner (described above), except Payout Preferences.
- Admin users can manage sub-users, edit business information, create new tours and view reports.
- Admins have their own email login. All incoming messages are available on the Dashboard, however, this email does not receive a copy of the messages coming in.
3. Staff - Full Access
- Each Staff Member has its own email login, separate from Owner and Admin Accounts.
- Full Access Staff Accounts can view the Dashboard as Admins (described above), but cannot edit Business Information or manage sub-users.
- Staff Accounts do not have access to Payout Preferences.
4. Staff - Partial Access
- Same rights as Full Access Staff (described above), except the ability to edit tours or access Insights & Reports.
- Separate email login from Owner, Admin and Full Access Staff.
- Limited access with own email (login).
- Cashiers can take new bookings, manage existing bookings and check-in guests.
- Ideal for staff primarily using AnyRoad Front Desk.
6. Data Analyst
- Data Analysts only have access to reports, insights and feedback.
Users with Access to Multiple Accounts
Users with login access to multiple AnyRoad accounts will see an extra drop-down item in the top left menu, called “Switch Accounts”, where they'll be able to toggle between different accounts easily.
Clicking on "Switch Accounts" will open a pop-up window with all the accounts a user has access to without having to login in and out every time they want to access a different account.
If you have provided different logos or different locations per account, they will also be displayed in the pop-up window above.
Making Changes as an Account Owner
Adjusting a user's level of access as an Owner is super quick and easy. Simply log in to your AnyRoad account > click on Settings from the menu on the left > click on Users and Permissions
Find the user you want to adjust and click on the Edit or Remove buttons.
Make sure to Save your preferences when you're done editing a user's access!
If you're interested in activating this feature on your account and setting up sub-accounts for your team members, please reach out to our amazing Customer Experience Team at email@example.com.