Multi-User Accounts: Owner and sub accounts
Multi-User Accounts support an unlimited number of staff accounts under one main owner account. Each type of staff sub-account has different levels of access determining what they're able to view.
- One Owner Account (master) with the ability to modify access level of all sub-accounts
- No limit on the number of all sub-accounts
- Safety on content and access (edit tour, limit, payment preference and more).
- Easily create a new sub-account: reach out to our amazing Customer Experience Team and request a new sub-account
- Owner email address (used for account login) is the email used for all guest communications (staff can have their own logins to interact with the AnyRoad Dashboard and still monitor this mailbox on email)
- Access to all operational tools including Dashboard, messages, bookings, invoices, and tour setup
- Access to all data including guest feedback, NPS Score, Insights, and Downloadable Reports
- Access to all account settings including business profile, website setup, and payout preferences.
- Ability to modify all sub-users (Admin, Staff - Full Access, Staff - Partial Access, Cashier, Data Analyst) and remove sub accounts
- Admin has full access and can access the same information as owner (described above), except Payout Preferences.
- Admin users can manage sub-users, edit business information, create new tours and view reports.
- Admin has its own email (login). All incoming messages are available on Dashboard, however, this email does not receive a copy of the messages coming through.
Staff - Full Access
- Each Staff Member has its own email (login) separate from Owner and Admin Accounts
- Provides Full Access to Dashboard as Admin (described above), except Edit Business Information or manage sub-users.
- No access to payout preferences
Staff - Partial Access
- Same level as Full Access Staff (described above), except the ability to Edit tours or access Insights & Reports.
- Separate email (login) from Owner, Admin and Full Access Staff.
- Limited access with own email (login).
- Cashiers can take new bookings, manage existing bookings and check-in guests.
- Ideal for staff primarily using AnyRoad Front Desk.
- Only has access to reports, insights and feedback.
Owner Account - How to make changes
Go to Settings and then Users and Permissions. Select the user and Edit or Remove. Make sure to Save at the end.