Star Printer TSP100III - Setup
You can easily print receipts from the AnyRoad Front Desk app using the Star Printer TSP100III.
Setting up the Printer
In order to setup the printer, please complete the following steps:
1) Go into iPad Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
2) Open the AnyRoad FrontDesk app on the iPad.
3) Click on the top left hamburger menu button.
4) Select " Settings" option at the bottom left of the screen.
5) Click on the " Hardware" option.
6) Select the " Receipt Printing" option.
7) Select the option " Star TSP100III" under the "Printer Setup" label.
8) A pop up window will appear. Please follow the directions as shown on the screen.
9) Once you have clicked on " Pair", a list of available Bluetooth devices will appear. Please wait until you see the TSP100-XXXXX option and tap on it. You may see a gray spinning wheel that indicates that the iPad is completing the pairing process with the printer.
10) Your printer should now be connected and you should see the " Connected" status on the top right side of the screen. Under the "Connected" status, you also have the option of printing a Test Receipt to ensure that everything is working properly.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.