Setting up the Star Printer TSP100III
You can easily print receipts from the AnyRoad Front Desk app using the Star Printer TSP100III.
Setting up the Printer
In order to set up the printer, please complete the following steps:
- Connect the power cable to your receipt printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your receipt printer.
- Insert a paper roll: To open the printer's cover, push the lever on the right-hand side of the printer away from yourself, and lift the cover upwards. Insert the paper roll as seen below. While doing so, make sure the paper roll stays stretched tight and does not unravel.
- Pull the paper out past the cutter at the front of the printer.
- Push the cover down to snap the lever shut.
- Go into the iPad's Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Open the AnyRoad FrontDesk app on the iPad.
- Click on the top left Navigation Menu button.
- Tap on the Settings option at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap on the Hardware option.
- Select the Receipt Printing option.
- Select the option Star TSP100III under the Printer Setup label.
- Make sure you follow the directions as shown on the pop-up window if you have not already set up the Star TSP100III printer and tap Pair.
- Once you have clicked on Pair, a list of available Bluetooth devices will appear. Please wait until you see the TSP100-XXXXX option and tap on it. You may see a gray spinning wheel that indicates that the iPad is completing the pairing process with the printer.
- Your printer should now be connected and you should see the Connected status on the top right side of the screen. Under the Connected status, you also have the option of printing a Test Receipt to ensure that everything is working properly.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.