Boca Printer FAQ
The Boca printer is your absolute ticket printing device.
Setting up the Boca Printer
*Plug the power cord into the power connector on the printer and into the main (AC) power supply.
*Turn on printer
1) Load ticket paper. Press and push on the leverage button located on the top of the printer and slide towards the side to open.
2) Open the AnyRoad FrontDesk app on the iPad (make sure your bluetooth is enabled on the iPad)
3) Click on the top left hamburger menu button
4) Select "Settings" option at the bottom left of the screen
5) Click on the "Hardware" option
6) Select the "Ticket Printing" option
7) Select the option that shows as "Boca Lemur-C" under the "Ticket Printer Setup" label
8) A pop up should appear. You should follow the directions as shown
9) Select the "Pair" Button
10) A new pop up will appear, please wait until you see the Bocaxxxxxx option and select it
11) Your printer has now been connected and you can see the connected status on the right side of the screen
12) Select the "Print Test Ticket" option to make sure the device is printing properly
The printer is not connecting or print test receipt doesn't work
1. Disconnect via settings, Bluetooth, forget Boca device
2. Turn off and UNPLUG Boca for 1 minute
3. Plug back in and wait 30 seconds for boca to warm up
4. Delete app and restart ipad
5. Reinstall app
6. try to connect again from app
BOCA Printer fails to power-up
1. The AC power cord connected to your printer may be faulty; try another cord.
2. The AC outlet may be faulty; try moving the printer to another wall outlet.
The BOCA Printer delivers poor print quality or does not print at all, is there something wrong with it?
1. The print head cam lock may not be locked or may not be locked well, please lock it.
2. The print head may be dirty
3. The type of ticket stock may be incorrect (i.e., thermal transfer), try other ticket stock (Boca Tickets).
The printer feeds the tickets, but first ticket sticks too far out off the printer mouth and/or prints blank ticket and/or does not recognize the correct ticket length, what can I do?
1. Tickets might have been inserted wrongly into the printer. Please release tickets from printer, turn the stack of tickets and insert the ticket that is currently on top of the stack/pile.
2. The optical sensor in the printer is dirty. This obstructs the sensor from reading the black mark on the ticket correctly.
3. The black mark position on your ticket stock is incorrect.
4. The black mark on the tickets is of poor quality (more grey than black). Please change ticket stock.
Why does my printer not cut on the perforation between the tickets?
It is not recommended to let the printer cut precisely on/through the perforation. Cutting on the perforation causes extra debris and it might also lead to paper jams as the perforation occasionally impedes the cutter to perform a clear cut. If tickets are not separated completely, it is obvious this will cause transportation problems and paper jams which could obstruct printer functionality.
- Make sure that the black stripe is on the bottom when inserting into the Boca Printer.
- You can test print by pressing the middle button on the side which reads "test"
- If the printer does not print the first time of use, please allow 15-20 minutes for it to warm up and then try printing again.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com