Setting up the Boca Ticket Printer
Print your tickets easily using the Boca Thermal Printer.
Setting up the Boca Printer
- Connect the power cord to the printer and to the main (AC) power supply.
- Turn on the printer.
- Load the ticket paper on the left-hand side of the ticket slot with the magnetic strip facing down.
- Select the AnyRoad FrontDesk app on the iPad (make sure your Bluetooth is enabled on the iPad).
- Tap on the Navigation Menu button on the upper left corner.
- Select the Settings option at the bottom left of the screen
- Click on the Hardware option
- Select the Ticket Printing option
- Select the Boca Lemur-C option under the Ticket Printer Setup label
- A pop up should appear. You should follow the directions as shown and then tap the Pair button.
- A new pop up will appear, please wait until you see the Bocaxxxxxx option and select it
- Your printer has now been connected and you can see the connection status on the right side of the screen
- Select the Print Test Ticket option to make sure the device is printing properly
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.