Discount Codes and Tour Vouchers
AnyRoad's Discount Codes and Tour Vouchers are a series of letters and numbers that can be entered at your checkout pages and allow your guests to take advantage of a special deal or discount you're offering.
We're currently supporting two types of discount codes:
- Percent Discount: this type of discount takes a given percentage off a guest's order (for example 10% off, etc).
- Fixed Amount Discount: this type of discount offers your guests a pre-selected amount off their booking (for example $10, etc).
You also have several other options to select from, when it comes to creating a new discount code. More specifically:
- Applicable Experiences: discount codes can apply on only one activity, on a group of your activities or on all of your activities.
- Applicable Days: you can set discount codes to apply to certain days of the week or any combination of days (e.g. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday only, etc). By default, discount codes apply on every day of the week.
- Expiration Date: all discount codes must be associated with a future expiration date. When a code expires, it can be easily renewed by updating the previously selected expiration date to a new future date.
- Number of Uses: you can specify how many times you want a discount code to be used. You can select between a single use, a pre-selected number of uses or an unlimited number of uses.