Configuring Online Experiences on AnyRoad
A Live Online Experience is a Beta program launched by AnyRoad that guides you through configuring real-time online experiences. You can organize several types of events, relevant to your industry and staff expertise, such as:
- Classes (cocktail-making, home brewing, kids activities, craft projects, and more)
- Team Talks (conversations or Q&A sessions with master distillers, members of leadership teams, and local educators)
- Community Chats (meetups of existing community or guests)
- Virtual Tours (show guests your brand home, distillation process, and more)
Follow the steps outlined below to publish a Live Online Experience:
1. Log in to your AnyRoad account
2. Go to the Experiences tab
3. Click on the "+ Create New" button if you want to start configuring an experience from scratch, or request the AnyRoad team to create an Online Experience Template on your account so you can simply duplicate the template when you need to set up a new Online Experience.
Here is a sample configuration for a Live Online Experience:
4. Once you are done providing a title, description, schedule, and pricing for your Live Online Experience go to Advanced Settings to customize the guest confirmation email and provide your guests with the link to join the event. Navigate to Email Customizations, where you can write a message that your guests will receive when their booking is confirmed, with additional details and necessary instructions.
Here is a sample guest confirmation email for a Live Online Experience:
Make sure you include the Zoom Meeting Link, the Meeting ID and the Password required to attend the event in your guest confirmation email to assure a smooth experience for your guests. Click here to learn more about scheduling an Online Experience in Zoom.
5. Connect with your Account Manager to review the experience settings before publishing the event.
6. Mark the experience as Visible when you are ready to start accepting guest bookings.
You can click here to learn more about the recommended equipment to host a Live Online Experience, as well as tips and tricks to a successful event.
It's always a good idea to deliver experiences that are interactive, unique, and relevant to your target audience. Experiences that are hard to find elsewhere online are more bound to engage guests through the event.
Feel free to contact us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or reach out to your Account Manager to get started.