Google Calendar Integration
The AnyRoad platform enables you to sync your bookings from AnyRoad to your Google Calendar.
In order to sync your bookings, you will firstly need to contact us either via chat or email us at email@example.com and request your Calendar Feed Link which is in the form of a URL (for example https://app.anyroad.com/api/users/test/calendar?token=example)
Once you have the Calendar Feed Link please follow the steps below.
- Load your Google Calendar page.
- Click on the + symbol next to Other calendars on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the option From URL in the popup window.
- Paste the Calendar Feed Link provided to you by AnyRoad in the grey field URL of calendar and click on Add Calendar. You also have the option here of making the new calendar publicly accessible.
- Once the bookings have been synced to your Google Calendar, you can then go into each individual booking and see the relevant details which also includes a link to the booking in your AnyRoad dashboard.
Important note! The calendar syncs back 7 days and 42 days in the future and updates with every edit, reschedule, etc. However, Google only syncs every 8-24 hours. As such, it may take up to 24 hours for bookings to appear after the syncing process is completed. This also includes all edits, reschedules etc to bookings thereon after.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.