Verifone Card Reader Troubleshooting
Here you can find the most common issues you might have with your Verifone Card Reader and ways on how to resolve them easily and quickly.
My Terminal is not responding or it does not boot up
- Make sure the Terminal is charged.
- Press the red button until the screen displays the message shutting down.
- Wait 30 seconds and press the green button until the Terminal is on again.
If the issue persists, please contact our 24/7 Customer Experience team either via chat or email at email@example.com.
The Terminal shows a message indicating that it is not connected to a network
- Check that your WiFi network is working and that the Terminal is within range.
- Check that the Terminal is charged.
- Hold 9 and the green button to open the Admin menu.
- Press 1. Network.
- Press 2. Wifi.
- Press 3. Scan networks.
- Tap the name of the network and enter the password.
- The Terminal sets the network as default automatically and connects to it.
The Terminal does not show the normal idle screen with the company logo
Please contact our Customer Experience team either via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you any time.
The Terminal does not recognize payment cards
If payment cards are not recognized by the Terminal, then please follow the instructions on how to re-board the Terminal.
The Terminal does not charge
- Please ensure that the Terminal is connected to power and that the battery is correctly inserted into the device.
- Try to charge the Terminal with another charger.
- Try a different power outlet.
- If the Terminal still does not charge, please contact our 24/7 Customer Experience team either via chat or email at email@example.com.
Learn what the features of the Verifone Card reader are.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.