Wired Solution for Verifone Card Reader
The versatile Verifone Card Reader can be attached to a base and connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable.
Setting up the Terminal and the Base Station
- Connect the power supply and the Ethernet cable to the Base station.
- Place the Terminal onto the Base station.
- From the Terminal hold 9 and press the green Circle button to open the Admin menu.
- Enter the Device PIN (9119).
- Press Network.
- Press 3.Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bluetooth by pressing the Bluetooth Button.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on the Base Station by pressing the Bluetooth button on the left side, you should see a blinking blue light.
- Press Scan and pair the device with the V400m Base Station.
- Go back to the Admin menu and hold button 5 and the green Circle button until a QR code appears.
Connecting the Terminal with AnyRoad FrontDesk App
- Select the AnyRoad FrontDesk app on the iPad.
- Click on the Navigation Menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Select Settings at the lower-left part of the screen.
- Click on Hardware.
- Go to Card Readers.
- Select the Verifone option at the top and then tap on the Verifone Not Connected further down
- Follow the on-screen instructions and scan the barcode with the iPad Camera.
- Verify that next to Verifone it displays Connected.
The Verifone Card Reader is now set up and ready to be used.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.