AnyRoad's multi-user feature enables you to create an unlimited number of associated accounts under the same business or across multiple different accounts.
Each type of sub-account has different levels of access that determine what they are able to view and edit. Additionally, you can give users multiple and different roles with different levels of access and associate them with multiple AnyRoad accounts. This means a user can have admin access in one account but also be a staff member (or any other available account type) in a different AnyRoad account.
When setting up multi-user accounts, you will need to specify one owner per AnyRoad account who will have full access and the ability to modify the access level of all associated sub-accounts.
AnyRoad currently supports the following types of user accounts:
The Owner email address is the default email used for all guest communications, which can also be customized according to your preferences.
- Owner accounts have access to all operational tools including Dashboard, messages, bookings, invoices, and experience setup.
- Owner accounts have access to all data including guest feedback, NPS Score, Insights, and Downloadable Reports.
- Owner accounts have access to all account settings including business profile and website setup.
- Owner accounts have the ability to modify all sub-users (admin, staff - full access, staff - partial access, cashier, data analyst) and remove associated accounts.
- Admin users can access the same information with the owner (described above).
- Admin users can also manage sub-users, edit business information, create new experiences, and view reports.
- Admin users have their own email login. All incoming messages are available on the Dashboard, however, this email does not receive a copy of the messages coming in.
Staff - Full Access
- Each staff member has their own email login, separate from the owner and admin Accounts.
- Full access staff accounts can view the Dashboard as admins (described above), but cannot edit Business Information or manage sub-users.
Staff - Partial Access
- Same rights as full access staff (described above), except for their ability to edit experiences or access Insights & Reports. You can find more details on Data Insights here.
- Separate email login for owner, admin, and full access staff.
- Limited access with their own email (login).
- Cashiers can take new bookings, manage existing bookings, and check in guests.
- Ideal for staff primarily using AnyRoad Front Desk. You can find more details about Front Desk here.
- Data Analysts only have access to reports, insights, and feedback.
- Access only to the Calendar View of bookings
- Viewers can block/unblock slots in Calendar view as well as add bookings to a slot
- Limited access to Resources. The Viewer can click on a resource on booking details or a timeslot view and see details about that individual resource associated with the slot. However, they cannot edit or archive a resource, see the full list of resources, or add resources to a timeslot.
Find out more information on how the Owner and Admin accounts can invite new users via the Dashboard.
Users with Access to Multiple Accounts
Users with login access to multiple AnyRoad accounts will see an extra option in their drop-down menu on the top left-hand corner. When selecting Switch Accounts, users will be able to toggle between different accounts easily.
When Switch Accounts is selected, a pop-up window with all the accounts a user has access to will appear without having to log in and log out every time a user wants to access a different account.
If different logins or different locations per account have been set up, this information will also be displayed in the pop-up window above.
Making Changes as an Account Owner
In order to adjust a user's level of access as an owner, log into your AnyRoad account, click on Settings from the menu on the left, and then click on Users and Permissions.
Find the user that needs to be adjusted and click on the Edit or Remove buttons.
Choose the new access this user will have from now on.
Make sure to press Save when you are done editing a user's access!
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com.